Your peace of mind, is our peace of mind
This section is intended to answer any doubts that parents may have. If you have more questions, queries and / or suggestions, please contact us and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
- 24-HOUR SERVICE: reception staff available throughout the day and a security guard at night.
- RESTRICTED ACCESS: a personalised card is required to access the residence, which is given to each resident upon arrival. Each card can open the main residence doors, the building block and the student’s bedroom. Visitors must always be accompanied by staff or residents.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: both indoor and outdoor areas, and common areas inside the blocks. The residence is found inside the Hamelin-Laie International School campus and is fenced in.
- STORAGE: we have a storage area for large-volume belongings, such as suitcases, bicycles, etc.
- EXIT CONTROL: residents who are underage cannot leave the residence without parental or legal guardian consent. To authorize the departure, either during the week or weekends, the parents must send their written consent, clearly indicating the days and hours that the minors are allowed to leave.
- BALANCED DIET: at Six Lemon World and Hamelin-Laie International School, food is one of our biggest priorities. We follow the Mediterranean diet, which is balanced, varied, and we use quality products. Our menus are written up by our dietitian and meals are prepared daily at school by our professional kitchen staff.
- MEAL PLAN: we offer 3 options: full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner), breakfast only, or no meals. For students attending Hamelin-Laie International School, full board is obligatory.
- ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES: 12 menus to choose from and a personalized menu option for more specific cases.
– General menu
– Gluten-free menu
– Dairy-free menu
– Menu without fish
– Menu without pork
– Menu without egg
– Menu without fructose and / or sorbitol
– Vegetarian menu
– Vegan menu
– Astringent menu
– Low calorie menu (to lose weight)
– Low histamine menu
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: we have an insurance policy that covers students in case of any accidents within the school area, which is included in the cost of the residence. It does not cover events that occur outside of the residence. Therefore, we recommend that residents have an international insurance policy that covers them when not in the residence.
- MEDICAL EMERGENCY: in case of emergency we will contact parents or legal guardians. The school has an infirmary, but if the resident has to go to the hospital, a relative or guardian will have to accompany him/her.
- MEDICAL INFORMATION: if they have any illness, medical issue, allergy, intolerance, etc. has to be disclosed in writing to Six Lemon World.
- VISA: all the residents staying at Six Lemon World are students; it is not possible to reside with us as a tourist. When applying for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Spain, you will be asked for a registration certificate from the college or university that you are studying in, as well as the reservation of the residence.
- ID AND PASSPORT: Spanish residents have to give us a photocopy of their ID. Foreign residents will have to hand in a copy of their passport and visa. All documents must be valid for the entire duration of their stay at the residence.
- GUARDIANS: if the student is a minor and their parents are not in Spain, they will need a legal guardian. Six Lemon World (Sas Educational Services) has professionals whom you can count on for legal representation, obtaining the NIE, student visa, academic tutoring, student follow-up at school and residence, welcome guide, information about medical insurance, guidance on Spanish universities, transfers to the airport and help with acquiring a Spanish mobile phone.
- CLEANING SERVICE: includes daily cleaning of the common areas and a weekly cleaning of the room, plus a change of towels and bed linens.
- LAUNDRY: the laundry is in block 4 of the residence, which has a self-service washer and dryer, very easy to use. Residents can buy the chips at reception.
- TIDY: it is important that young people are tidy and keep their rooms and common areas in order.
- EXTRACURRICULAR: extracurricular activities are carried out daily at the school (dance, languages, music, sports, etc.) Every resident can take part in them.
- SPORTS: we have a football pitch, basketball courts, ping pong tables, etc. for residents to use.
- BEACH: the beach is 10-minute walk from the residence. There is a water activities club where they teach Surf, Wind Surf and Kite Surf. The beach has volleyball courts open to the public, and a route to go cycling, running, etc.
- TOURISM: residents can go sightseeing with a parent or legal guardian’s permission and responsibility. The residence can offer transport information and interesting tourist sites. We also organize day trips if there is a minimum number of participants.